Referral Agent. Residential and Commercial
Boston. All of Massachusetts, out-of-state referrals
Advise Realty® 20 Park Plaza 4th Floor Boston, MA 02116
I pride myself on my professionalism, extensive national real estate network, and knowledge of the real estate market. As a licensed attorney and real estate broker, I provide a higher level of expertise and service than you will find most anywhere else.
I have over 7 years experience in residential sales and rentals, commerical sales and rentals, and complicted real estate deals. I am happy to act as a resource or refer you to any one of my connections in my national network.
Please take a look at my experience, education, and additional information listed below and reach out to me at your convenience.
• Residential sales and leases from both the buyer/seller and landlord/tenant sides
· Traditional sales/leases, short sales, REOs, foreclosures, and flips
• Commercial sales and leases from both the buyer/seller and landlord/tenant sides, with a focus on commercial retail transactions
· Drafted and negotiated commercial real estate leases for over 2,000 separate properties in over 20 states
· Drafting and reviewing purchase and financing documents
• Commerical property acquisition and development
· Handled the prospective purchase acquisition of two separate Panera Bread franchisees totaling over 30 separate restaurants
· Identified commercial land parcels to purchase and develop into retail shopping centers in Greater Chicago
· Attending local meetings for town planning, zoning, and construction boards (successfully obtained approval in Needham that resulted in lifting a restriction against general office operations under strict zoning allowing only “exclusively retail services”)
• B.S., Business Management (summa cum laude) from Arizona State University
• J.D. (law degree) from Boston University School of Law
• M.B.A. from Boston University School of Management
• Licensed real estate broker in Massachusetts and California
• Licensed attorney in Massachusetts and California
• Invited lecturer at the Northeastern University School of Political Science and Public Administration (“Financial Markets and Management in the New Public Sector”)
• Fluent in Portuguese; some proficiency in Spanish and French